Thursday 13 September 2012

Shoe Steal


First of all, im in need of THERAPY!!!
iv got a shoe addiction
i have bought all these pairs below in just the last month> <
BUT i got them for a steal, that the purchase was justified ;)

 So i was shopping for a hot pair to wear to my high school friend's wedding last month
and got these pair for $70, a markdown from $160
All hail the mighty EOFYS ;)
 this pair was so cheap, i had to have it...an online sale on windsor smith website
and what i the miracle??
THEY HAVE A SIZE- 6.
i think i clicked "purchase now" so quick, it was like i was having a fit.
ok so dont faint, but the price i got them for was $35 with FREE SHIPPING!! :D
and the original price was $170
i was so depressed that day, and as soon as i saw these, i was fine (god i sound so sad rite now)
and you can see they attached free soles too...i am a happy girl :)
oo ooo and it was in my hands (or should i say feet??) in 3 days
 My FIRST leona edmiston pair!!!
it was supposed to be a shopping day to find "comfortable shoes to wear for work"
leona shoes, mysize,on a sale...Nuff said i think!!
got them for $60
on that note, i REALLY need flat shoes to wear for work, i am so short that i just cant justify
me in flats :(
These cost me $10, yes you heard it right!!
a workmae was selling it off, as she doesnt wear high heels and she got it as a gift...hooraah to me
well not so yayyy...as much as im in LOVE with this pair, im going to be a super nice cousin and send it to my cousin in melbourrne...shipping it tomorrow.
P:S maybe im super nice coz it aint my size
hahaha you never expect me to be nice with shoes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment